Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Spur 1 Gemeinschaftsforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019, 11:50

Models in 1:32 scale self made

Dear All, I set up my first thread where I would like to show you my present model activity in Spur 1. I build models for almost 20 years which you could see here:
https://goo.gl/photos/4GPnUpZcbRbXFbvX9
I hope the thread is in correct place because my German is not that good. ;)

I would like to present my latest model made in Spur 1. It is ET22-1060 locomotive. It is most popular freight locomotive in Poland. I started this project many years ago but last year I decided to change the drive system for more powerful central gearbox with shafts to trucks. Below you can find some pictures and films from test rides.
https://youtu.be/C8Y106cM60Q
https://youtu.be/fkMJ8MbvkGc
»Meggido« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • ET22g_00_00_00 Lokomotywa kompletna 9.jpg
  • ET22g_00_00_00 Lokomotywa kompletna 7.jpg
  • 20171020_192452.jpg
  • ULA_0326a.jpg
  • ULA_0337a.jpg
  • ULA_0371a.jpg
  • ULA_0342a.jpg
With best regards
Jacek Wysocki

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019, 18:35

Hello,
Jacek Wysocki

Congratulations.
good job.
Best regards

Gabriele

• »Manufaktur-FT« ist ein verifizierter Benutzer

Beruf: Software-Ingenieur

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019, 19:43

Hello,
A very professional work (much more professional as my english).
Respect for polish engineering.

Franz (german engineer)
MANUFAKTUR FT Modellkartons und mehr ...
Franz Thiele
(www.ManufakturFT.de )

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019, 20:59

Dobry wieczor

Hello Jacek,

First of all welcome to this forum.

I appreciate your work and by the way when I look on the picture of the motor gear bloc it seams to be a very powerful loco.

I've a lot respect of such constructions and realizations into models like you're doing and I must say you've a very interesting homepage. I like the green one diesel loco with all the orange stripes. We see more constructions in the future? Keep on and thanks for showing!

Kind regards

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 08:55

We see more constructions in the future?

Yes, I work now over my favorite polish locomotive which is E6ACT Dragon. You can see a project picture below.

I like the green one diesel loco with all the orange stripes.

Thanks. Below you can see the picture of this shunting locomotive and its universal/passenger version (yellow one). Also you can take a look at short film with "green" in test ride.
https://youtu.be/gm7oRJuzBZU

I appreciate your work and by the way when I look on the picture of the motor gear bloc it seams to be a very powerful loco.

Yes, it is very powerful. This was my idea to make it as powerful as possible in comparison to real one. I guess 40 cars would not be any problem for this locomotive.

I attached some pictures of previous models but this is not all. :) All my models are designed by myself and build as well. I use steel and brass to build them. Also the gear box is my design and production.

A very professional work (much more professional as my english).
Respect for polish engineering.

Franz (german engineer)

Thanks a lot. :) Greetings for German engineers. :)
»Meggido« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • DSC_9374.jpg
  • DSC_9405.jpg
  • DSC_0178c.jpg
  • DSC_2010a.jpg
  • E6ACT-00-00-00-00 Lokomotywa kompletna (3).jpg
  • E6ACT-00-00-00-00 Lokomotywa kompletna (6).jpg
  • E6ACT-12-00-00-00 Wozek kompletny.jpg
  • 20171012_201906.jpg
  • 20171012_202135.jpg
With best regards
Jacek Wysocki