Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Spur 1 Gemeinschaftsforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2018, 19:02

M62 Sound

Hi All

I applied a sound my RC M62. The sound quality not the best one but more than nothing.

Video:

#mce_temp_url#

#mce_temp_url#

#mce_temp_url#

Beruf: Diplom-Ingenieur

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2018, 23:34

Hello Akos,

your sound for the M62 is nice.

Did you try to apply the ESU sound for the DR 120 / V200 "Taigatrommel" which is the same locomotive as the Hungarian M62?
I listened to that sound on the ESU homepage and I think it meets pretty well with the original sound on youtube videos.

Anyway, it is a fascinating locomotive and a superb model in 1:32 scale.

Best Regards
Stefan
Spur 1 - kleine Bahn ganz groß !

Donnerstag, 16. April 2020, 20:42

Hi All

I put some weather to have more realistic looks.

BR

Ákos

Donnerstag, 16. April 2020, 21:11

two new under construction...

• »Dieter Hagedorn« ist ein verifizierter Benutzer

Beruf: ...war mal was mit Seeschifffahrt

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. April 2020, 13:20

:thumbsup:
Grüße aus MS
Dieter

Samstag, 18. April 2020, 11:31

V 120 Dr

Hello Akivon,
I am following your contributions on the subject of V200 DR with great interest. I myself build in 1: 22.5 - gauge 2, but technologically also a lot in 3D printing. We have a small company to offer our models in Gauge 1 and Gauge 2 to others. But you can't make a living from it - it's a hobby. I have my projects printed by a partner in China using the SLA process. The advantage is the ready-to-paint surface, the installation space of 800 x 800 x 400mm and the low costs.
Now to my question:
Could we agree to have the locomotive in Gauge 2 printed by my partner in china? Processing through you or me. In any case, I would make contact with China for you so that you could take advantage of this collaboration for all of your projects. All cases could be printed in one piece. Certainly also an advantage for you! I would also give you access to our designs in exchange.

Our last projects were E69 DB, V100 DB, V180 DR. We are currently working on the Nohab. A machine that was also available in Hungary.
I would be happy to hear from you, either via the forum or directly at a.ristau@t-online.de.
Best regards
Andreas Ristau
Model workshop Altenweddingen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MW Altenweddingen« (18. April 2020, 17:04)

kees-jan van vessem

unregistriert

Samstag, 18. April 2020, 16:41

You got mail!!!!!

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 10:59

Hi All

We held a small garden 'event'...

Video

Br

Ákos

• »MarcoShip« ist ein verifizierter Benutzer

Beruf: ...war mal was mit Seeschifffahrt

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 12:55

Simply PHANTASTIC :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Grüße aus MS
Dieter

Beruf: Schaumstoffexperte für die Automobilindustrie.

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 16:01

Taigatrommel

Hi Akos.

Great models you build! And they do run well too.

I have send you several mails concerning the BR 120 since I am very interested in this model but unfortunately you never replied.

Keep up the great work.
Would be nice if you would contact me.

Best regards!

Alain.